Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Buddhist Philosophy


I believe Nirvana and Pre- Nirvana life... My Buddhist philosophy, I believe Amitābha Buddha will give new conception, Buddhism past life and next life concept is Evolved by GOD.... Nirvana and Pre-Nirvana life came to this world...There is no next life in this world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris for your clear conception

I blv. Good Karma and dedication, devotion also blv. on GOD will give paradise in this world and life after death is beyond my imagination.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my view Nirvana means Life after death...Life of fantasy, infinity and the knowledge of limitation in your brain will go.


Pre-Nirvana

Here what we doing in this earth we are collecting knowledge from nature, sky and ocean. The last end is ocean not sky.

What we get from this civilization in 7000 years

Fighting with Hunger, Aids, Global warming, Homeless and at the end world without peace.


Amitabha Buddha pictured in the Ushiku Daibutsu in Japan


Picture Source : Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments: