Saturday, June 2, 2012

Clash of GIGS


Ratan Barua, A simple Person, This is the 2nd time my close interaction with a Monk. Paul was the real monk in my life. My English language class just to improve my English Writing and Speaking. I was student one of 90% kids goes those school in Bangladesh. I was drop out coz I hate literature. Spicily Bangla & English too. My real interest was fly high as an astronaut.

Now I believe I can hyper dive from level 1 to 14. The 14th is Alpha level which is infinity. Some coordinate I have to remove. My axis coordinating by #ALLAH(GOD). Coz he driving the path into so many different way. I believe any time I can be dust like SUPERNOVA.Coz  I was made by Dust.

Next 36 class of Professor Hasan will be interesting.And also my course mate Ratan Barua.


This world is same football ground. We 12 type of people running in old ground.

Clash of GIGS. 

No comments: