Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I can see Washington, Lincoln and Kennedy in Obama's face.


I can see Washington, Lincoln and Kennedy in Obama's face. And he will be Assassin by white American.
By Faisal Alam

American President biography.

And this world is Quantum world. I know Im creating negative energy but what i can see i have to say.

They real fact is Obama having new declaration of independent of USA. In his mouth For the People, By the people and Of the people. His patriotism is like Kennedy. Obama was not in military service, but Obama’s theory of military action in war and foreign policy is amazing and most technical and logical. About Washington I don’t have to say coz how he kicks out British everybody know. Lincoln changed Positions on slavery and race relations, Presidency and the Civil War, Reconstruction, Redefining Republicanism, Domestic measures and Kennedy solved on Foreign policy Cuba and the Bay of Pigs Invasion, Cuban Missile Crisis, Latin America and communism, Peace Corps, Vietnam, Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, Ireland, Iraq and Domestic Civil rights, Immigration, Space program.

I can see Obama has this all kind of solution right now world going. His step in Amman surprised me! I really appreciate his strategy fighting with wrong people. He Know what he is doing,he is trying what he have to do for world.

At last he can change inside American people thinking and awareness. American economy is hitting for subprime loan in real estate and too much oil price. It will destroy American economy if go like downward. There will be no American middle class people. American has to think there is lots of first generation American who are from outside world they will re-establish their mother country and will take all the deposit money from American economy.

He knows he will die, I know i will die one day too. I'm not afraid to die; none can’t stop me doing good work. He is better human then me. Even Mahatma Gandhi died in my part of world.

I wanna see more, hopefully we will see more. I wish Obama’s longevity.

*Mark and Emily you both asked me abt Black American President in first day we meet when we was having dinner in a eastern restaurant.

* Reem, How u feeling Obama in ur city. Please post your comment from bottom of your Heart.

2 comments:

Reem Al-Matarneh said...

Dearest Faisal,

Firstly, thank you very much in deed for asking for my Opinion, and i think people here in Jordan are happy for having Obama to success Bush for several reasons listed as follows:
1. Hoping that Obama will withdraw from Iraq and will stop bloodshed in many countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
2. Hoping that the global crisis will reach to the end especially with the expected alliance that Obama may do namely with Valenzuela and Iran.
3. Jordanian People are happy to find that there is a first black President hitting the White house door.
4. With Obama people thinks he has Islamic Origin and so they are welcoming his presidency with open hands.

Finally, I'd say i don't count on propaganda as much as i count on actions when actions speak louder than words.
Reem Matarneh

Faisal Alam said...

Thanks Reem,Your voice are an Arab voice. Nice to know about world situation what a modern Arab think. Here we are Eastern based society lots of diplomatic forced by Eastern and Western. We are not free Bird.