Sunday, June 26, 2016

Double Standard

Double Standard
Im a Muslim, Im bellow Standard,
Coz You Holding Double Standard.
If Other religion woman wants to hoke with me,State says  Thats not your right,
You have licence to rape my woman, Thats my Soldier brothers' right.
My childhood dream to serve humanity,
But the nation children dream is to be child soldier. Thats the impunity,
You can do policing weaker,
But Brown soldier can show middle finger
Also Swears you Black (Kala or nigger
To A head of the nation.
We called it Globalization.
I am GOD damm terrorist,
Coz Im not holding faith of idol- worship or Atheist or agnostic.
Sacrificing animal in The name of GOD is inhumane or violation of Animal rights.
But Killing Muslim is practice of state-rights.
I am GOD damm fucking,
I am GOD damm fucking,
Coz Im in your neck as albatross,
Snake Snake everywhere, You are searching everything on Google's,
You are not allowed in my Land,
Coz treasure hunt is not allowed by racist man.
You can Fuck archaeological source & history,
Coz You destroyed my Culture and Library.
We teaches you how to wear dress and horseback,
You fucked My culture back-stab from Back. Inspired By Dr. Zarni Blog And Shohel Bhai.

No comments: