Sunday, June 26, 2016

World Refugee Day 20th June 2016

#Syrian_Boat_People

I'm #Aleppo I consumed or eat Barrel bombs which low-cost, high-kill munitions; They hold hundreds of kilos of explosive, now I eat more worse Russian bombardment like #WWII battle of #Kursk was against #German. One side #ISIL also killing me. 
This IS is created by you west, I fought against #Israel with Jordan Tank war. Also with Arab brothers 1967. I lost golan heights , my brother Jordan lost Jordan valley. I'm not Assad nor ISIL. The name free Syrian army is just name. Are they exist??? I'm not sunni or shia, I'm just human being. I'm crossing Greece, Greek Athena watching me and crying after seeing my boat is cheaper then Greek Galley of Alexander age. 
The war is not mine. The war is humanity, 
At last you destroyed my best seeds of Aleppo, the seed vault was opened in north pole. Where his the civil society , civilization!!!!!!!!

#Rohingya_Boat_People

Caught between snake and crocodile. In front of jaw of sharks. Slave. Read about Egyptian slave who build pyramids. Read about roman gladiator , last slave was free by emperor. The roman slave are better than#Rohingya refugee. Coz master feed good food to be strong can fight long time.
The Roman senate was too good then this modern day slavery by Myanmar regime . 
The new Holocaust repeated. Hutu , khamar rogue , The genocide on Rohingya . Ghetto in IDP camp. Ship the voyage like pinta, Nina, Santa maria, neither die in IDP. Its Marco polo's Malagha voyage , more then Vasco De gamma. 
Its like African slave potter with cajon in European port and colonize port. 
Sorry we are in 2016, Type zero civilization, dreaming type 1 one civilization, man on mars, immortality, cure from everything, Time travel and heaven on earth .
Oops I'm Rohingya , stateless you gave love me a bad name , by your love, disowned, displaced and at last dishonor, #UDHR dignity 30 fully empty. 

No comments: