Sunday, June 26, 2016

#The_Tenth_friendly_Nation_Malaysia

22.45 local time . last night @ampang point I was on the way to temp residence. my bus no is 300 but took ride on T300 Totally other side of the destination. But the bus driver took me to new bus which started first stoppage to ampang point return. I was only passenger on bus. Just thinking about the law of department of transport and passenger right fulfilled for one person. No excuse. No anger.
I feel bad I gave near 1 ringgit but the carbon emission and bus driver overhead bus depreciation which o consume from society is not tolerable. The system and rights of a passenger it's truly amazing for me. Coming from a developing countries.
Thanks #RapidKL  department of transport.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you need a personal or business Credit without stress and quick approval, If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering Credit at superb interest rate. Our Credit is secured and safe,For more information and Application.
Feel free to contact the Us for a genuine financial service. Email: royalworldfundings@gmail.com